Do you remember the time that you did that search on Facebook last year? Were you just having a look at a co worker who you weren’t friends with on Facebook? Or maybe you just were taking a look through a companies page that you were thinking of applying to? No harm there and no one records these searches right?
True, no harm done, but guess what? Facebook records every search you do.
Don’t worry though – you can delete it all from the all remembering memory of Facebook!
Hope this helps!
- I entered to win an Intel Core-powered PC and #AssassinsCreedOrigins, and so can you! Enter to win now. #IntelGaming https://t.co/HfCmVGQw6X 09:30:44 PM January 19, 2018 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Senior Test Consultant, WorkSmart https://t.co/7M94mipHLQ 04:56:16 PM January 11, 2018 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Senior Test Consultant, WorkSmart https://t.co/hntRJ9kfG8 04:31:32 PM January 11, 2018 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PPCNI @AmazonUK Yup but this has little to do with them and more to do with the supplies and training provided and… https://t.co/8hhAgNSPZD 04:28:01 PM December 23, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to PPCNI ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey @AmazonUK - not sure you used a big enough box to send the one small present?!? https://t.co/Vz4kiZMunW 10:04:49 PM December 22, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite